Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day Two & Tranny Chasers Need Not Apply.


So my weekend as Candice continues. I got up this morning took a shower and got ready for the day. I went to the market and got my Illy coffee and picked up my laundry (I have my work clothing done for me). The girls at the Laundry loved it! the people at the market seemed to not notice. How fun and liberating! So much fun to start your day putting on  makeup to go out! I made a fresh tuna salad with mixed greens for lunch. Yummy! And tonight it is pizza with Jen at the "lady-cave".

I elected to stay in last night and relax. I thought I would be in bed early, but that did not happen! I ended up watching one movie after another. One of my favorites was on. Ice Station Zebra. A cold war era thriller from the 1950's. That pushed me up to almost 2AM! All in all it was a wonderful night in, sprinkled with drunk texting from my friends who were out and about.

On my Facebook page I get constantly get friend requests and messages from men looking for gurls like myself. Even though on my profile I clearly state I have no interest in men and I will automatically block any who contact me. So far I have blocked over 50 men! I am disgusted by the fact that no one reads the profile!  I guess I am just expecting too much. The ones that bother me the most are the men looking for some kind of blatant sexual contact. The truly offensive ones are the messages with photos of genitals or worse... a hairy package stuffed in some awful lace panties! What is wrong with people. Now I really should not make that kind of statement. I know it should be "to each their own". I would just like to see some respect for other people. If your into hairy packages in panties, fine. But please have a conversation/message exchange first to see if the other person shares your interest! Have some dignity and class. And don't forget to to try and use complete sentences. Not some texting shorthand. OK that was my rant for this post.

I truly wish everyday could be spent as a woman. and just be a guy only when it is required! I still have all day tomorrow and Tuesday night after work for girls night out! Heaven!  I have started adding magazine subscriptions to my Nook Tablet. Lucky, In Style, People's Style Watch etc... I adore that little device. I have even bookmarked a lot of my favorite blogs. I still love my Knidle e-reader. But with the color screen the Nook rocks for web and periodicals.

Jen is coming over in a while so I am going tto read and relax till she gets here. Hope everyone is enjoying the first day of 2012!

With love,
Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment