Friday, December 30, 2011

NewYears Weekend...


This weekend I will be spending almost all my time as Candice! I have a happy hour to attend tonight and a few things I need to do in guy drab in the morning. But after that it all Candice for more than two and a half days! This is going to be so nice. I don't have any plans to go out for New Years Eve, but thats the way I want it. The holidays are so packed with one event/party/dinner after another this girl needs some downtime! It will be nice to relax in the "lady-cave" for a while. One girlfriend will be over for lunch one day and another will be over for dinner. I love to cook and entertain.

The best part is that even though I will go back to work on Tuesday morning in boy mode, that night is girls night out! So I will only need to be a boy for about 8 or 9 hours! Yea! Overall it will be closer to three and a half days as a woman. What a great way to start off the new year.

My friend Jennifer asked what I am going to wear around the house. I answered yoga pants and a knit top or a simple dress. I know a lot of my girlfriends like to lounge around in sweats, but I feel that sweats are too gender neutral. As Candice I don't like to wear anything that is androgynous, non gender specific or any article of male clothing a woman would wear without thought. For me the clothing defines my femininity and how I feel as I develop my female side. Wearing anything other than "true" womens clothing feels disingenuous. There is a hard fast line between who Candice is and who my male self is. As I spend more time as Candice the more defined and pronounced the line becomes.

In the past I would dress and go out with other crossdressers but my female identity was not really formed. Therefor my gender identity was in a kind of limbo. Now that I am learning who Candice is and being true to my transgendered state the division between the male and female self is amazing to me. I really am two people with two lives. And its working and I am the happiest I have ever been!

I will be posting in the blog through the weekend as well as adding photos. Have a great New Years Eve and be safe!

Love Candi.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment