Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Dinner and the 40% Goal...

Tonight I had dinner with a dear friend and her daughter (also a good friend). We went to a Italian restaurant shared a nice meal, some gossip and girl talk (one of the best parts of spending time as a girl!). This was her daughters first night out with me as Candice. She has see the photos and has known of Candice for the last 6 months or so. She was all smiles. What fun it is making new a new girlfriend! There were a few other girls who were going to join us but things came up and one was sick after a Holiday trip to Mexico. So plans were made to have drinks at a local wine bar next Sunday for those who could not make it out this time around.

My dinner companions, it turns out cant make it next Sunday so plans were made for appetizers and cocktails for next Thursday so I will get to go out twice next week! Weee! I wish I could go out every night!  I would like to see more gurls take a chance and get out in the world. Not just meeting up with other gurls for a night at a tucked away restaurant or gay bar. I mean mixing it up with the regular folks. I would love for more gurls to open up take a chance and make friends and get out the door!

I have a goal... The 40% goal... I am working on spending as close to 40% of my time as Candice as I can if not more. I am close to that now but need to venture out more and do more day to day activities as Candice. I still need to make my living as a man and enjoy living as a man as well. Its just that the freedom of expression being female gives me is so wonderful I cant help but want more! As I stated in the past I do not wish to transition through SRS. I just want to live as much of my life as I can as female. So as long as I have a bunch of food and cocktail loving girlfriends to play with and support me as Candice I will have a reason to get out that door!

Closets suck! Get out of yours as fast as you can and never look back! Its dark and lonely in there, its bright and sunny out here!

Well got to take off my makeup, scrub my face and get some sleep! Love you all!
C

P.S. What are some of your feminine goals? Have you set any? I would love to know! Drop me a note!

No comments:

Post a Comment