Saturday, May 26, 2012

Saturday Rolls Around.


Happy Saturday to all my friends. I would like to start by saying thank you once more to all my friends who made my "first birthday" as Candice so special. I love you all! It is a holiday weekend and I am spending a little more time in girl mode. It feels so good to let my girl out! I am still struggling with how to define my future path given the realities of my current situation. I am starting to feel that I need to talk to someone in a professional manner. In some respects my ability to express Candice is starting to reach its practical limits and I want more. I am just not sure how to proceed, or even if I am really able to at this point. I have been out for just under a year to closer friends and really out in a very public sense for just under 8 months. This all is all truly so new to me that I could use some guidance. The one thing I can say is that I in no way ever intend to go back in to that closet or deny who I am. Heck being a girl rocks! wearing this beats cargo pants and a ratty t shirt any day!



So it has been a little while since my birthday post and I am sorry for the delay. The Tuesday following my birthday celebration I  was out with the girls for our regular dinner. This time we went to a nice bistro near the university in our town. This was the same place my girlfriend and I had dinner after the ballet a few weeks ago. It was nice because the students have all gone home for the summer and the establishment was not packed as usual.


One of the girls snapped a photo of myself and a girlfriend next to me for her Facebook page. The funny this was that on the window directly behind where my friend was sitting is a large logo. In the photo it looks like she is wearing a giant bonnet!


I was sitting in her place. It would look like "Little Tranny on the Prairie"... okay it sounds funny in my head. The food was great and I can not wait to go back.



This past Tuesday was my girlfriends birthday dinner. It was so nice to spend time with her and make some new friends. She has been a wonderful supporter and I was so happy that I could help celebrate her special day as Candice. Happy Birthday Beautiful I love you!





The next night (Wednesday) I wad dinner with a few other girlfriends mostly because a few of the girls wanted to go out and can not make the regular Tuesday night outings. And one girlfriends wanted to give me a belated birthday wish because she had to miss my birthday dinner. She is so sweet.





Spending time with the girls is so much fun. Next Tuesday we are going to a great Mexican place for dinner. Yummy! Well that's it for now kids. So because it has been a while since the last  post you get a couple of butt shots! Enjoy!



XXOO
Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment